lunes, 29 de marzo de 2010

Day 1: Run, Run, Run

This ring is from my mom's old jewellery box I discovered a few days ago, I'm not totally sure wether if I love it or I hate it, what do you think?






Today's outfit was pulled together in one minute after my mom suddendly entered in my room shouting we had to leave the house in that moment, so I runned into my closet grab a shirt, a pair of black skinny jeans and a big ring, I'm not specially proud of this outfit, but it always works for me when I don't know what to wear.

Jeans by EDC, Shirt from Stradivarius (a long time ago), ring from my mom.


2 comentarios:

  1. Hi!
    I saw your comment.I appreciate you visit it.
    I've been reading your posts and I decided to be a follower of yours.
    And I hope you'll become a follower of mine.
    Kisses from Spain.
    S.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love the shirt with those jeans :) love.

    ResponderEliminar